Renting a pop-up store in Paris can be a great opportunity to promote your brand, attract new customers and test new products. However, finding the perfect location for your pop-up store can be a challenge, as the city is large and offers a wide variety of different spaces. In this article, we’ll go over the different factors to consider when renting the best location for your pop-up store in Paris, as well as some options for places to rent to set up your ephemeral store.
The characteristics of the perfect Pop-up Store in Paris
- Surface: it is important that the space where your brand is installed is large enough to accommodate your products and services… And that your visitors can move around in it! On the other hand, it would be a shame to see too much space, at the risk that your place seems empty.
- Adaptability of the space: whatever your choice, you must be able to project yourself in the place and appropriate it to deploy your brand universe.
- Location: the surroundings of your pop-up store are almost as important as the place you are setting up in. Before making your choice, ask yourself the following questions: What does this area look like? What is it known for? How busy is it? Is it a place where my customers like to go? What businesses are located in the area?
- Light: the light that bathes your spaces is essential. Choose natural light as much as possible. It will highlight your products and make the space more welcoming for your visitors.
- Cachet: The aesthetics of the location can add a special touch to your collection. Whether it’s a place with historical cachet or a cutting-edge contemporary design. It’s an interesting element to play with to create a unique setting for your brand.
- Access: Whether you choose to rent a space on the street, in full view of everyone, or in the courtyard, for a more intimate atmosphere, make sure it is accessible, both on foot and by transportation.
An ideal area to set up your pop-up store: The Marais
The Marais district in Paris is very popular with brands from all walks of life to set up stores and pop-up stores for several reasons:
- Central location: The Marais is located in the heart of Paris, which makes it one of the busiest areas of the capital, not to mention easy access to potential clients and the media.
- Historical atmosphere: This is one of the oldest districts of Paris. It is known for its cobblestone streets, stone houses and historic buildings. This provides a charming and elegant atmosphere that can be very attractive to high-end brands.
- Target market: The Marais is already a place of concentration for many design brands and art galleries. This can offer additional visibility for the showrooms installed in the neighborhood. In fact, it attracts a public interested in design and culture.
- Infrastructure : Finally, it is an area well served by public transportation, which facilitates access to customers and guests of the showroom. In addition, the area has many restaurants, hotels and shopping centers to meet the needs of visitors and employees.
Some examples of locations for your pop-up store in the Marais
The Marais district is full of atypical places to rent to set up your pop-up store. Galerie Joseph presents some of these exceptional spaces.
51, rue de Turenne, an open gallery on the Marais
This extremely bright space is located in the heart of the busy high marsh. Accessible directly from the street, this address is a natural and welcoming place of passage. With its two floors, the gallery offers 180m2 to install your pop-up store and create unique atmospheres.
116, rue de Turenne, the unique cachet of the Marais
This former industrial workshop has been completely renovated and offers refined and contemporary volumes. It combines the charm of exposed stone with the finesse of the original woodwork. These modular spaces are distributed on two floors for a surface of 850m2.
Rue Braque, window on courtyard
Located in a classified courtyard in the heart of the Marais, this gallery has a space of 175m2 extremely bright thanks to its large window. A screen both intimate and luxurious for your brand.